2014-15: Top Ten
On 31 October 2014, we published our ten priorities for the academic year. As with last year, this takes into account all student feedback during the course of the previous year and features such areas as voter registration, widening participation and employability. These have been circulated across campus in the form of an accessible A5 leaflet as well as a more in-depth booklet. Your thoughts are always welcome, so do let us know what you think!
View the digital version of the full booklet here.
Our wins throughout the year
- Over 100 clubs and societies
- £5,000 of funding secured for music on campus
- Supporting international students
- Engaging mature students
- Engaging Truro students
- FXU Mission: My Vote Matters
- Visibility at Falmouth Campus
- Hidden course costs
- Financial transparency (Falmouth)
- General Election polling station on campus
- Voter registration increased by 168% (16/01/2015)
Full Report of Top Ten 2014-15
The Presidents presented their final update on the Top 10 priorities in the Union General Meeting held on 25th May 2015. This link will take you to the full list of their wins that they have campaigned for on your behalf all year!