Introducing The Big Rep Meeting
This year on 14th November we held our very first Big Rep Meeting, this is a chance for Reps to get together and look at wider themes around student and academic experience and engage in solution focused discussions with their Students' Union and Universities.
Topics for Discussion
During the Big Rep Meeting we explored the following topics:
The University of Exeter Cornwall:
- Do you find your assessment feedback useful?
- What support do you want for internships and placements?
- What ideas do you have for closing the feedback loop?
- How organised is your course?
- What can we do to make your assessment criteria clearer?
- How can we update the Falmouth Campus Library?
- How happy are you with bus provision?
- How could student services better support your mental health?
- Are you happy with food available on campus?
- How can we better support you to find quality student housing?
Feedback from The Big Rep Meeting and Other Feedback Channels
This term your Students’ Union has been busy ensuring your voice is heard!
We have trained and supported Students’ Union reps, introduced a new Rep Online Rep System (ROS) and invited senior staff to listen directly to feedback. Check back soon for more information from the Students’ Union Presidents.
Further Info and Updates
If you would like to find out more about The Big Rep Meeting or other feedback opportunities, have a chat with your Course Rep or pop into the FXU office. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Rep and would like to find out more info, look on the Falmouth Rep Facebook Page or Exeter Rep Facebook Page or check your emails for details.