Introducing The Big Rep Meeting
This year on 14th November we will be holding our very first Big Rep Meeting, this is a chance for Reps to get together and look at wider themes around student and academic experience and engage in solution focused discussions with their Students' Union and Universities.
Topics for Discussion
During the Big Rep Meeting we will be exploring the following topics:
The University of Exeter Cornwall:
- Do you find your assessment feedback useful?
- What support do you want for internships and placements?
- What ideas do you have for closing the feedback loop?
- How organised is your course?
- What can we do to make your assessment criteria clearer?
- How can we update the Falmouth Campus Library?
- How happy are you with bus provision?
- How could student services better support your mental health?
- Are you happy with food available on campus?
- How can we better support you to find quality student housing?
Feedback to your Reps for their Big Rep Meeting - Get your Voice Heard
Have a chat with your Course Rep by 14 November and give them your feedback on what is going well, what is not going so well and ideas for change.
Further Info and Updates
If you would like to find out more about the Big Rep Meeting, have a chat with your Course Rep or pop into the FXU office. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a rep and would like to find out more info look on the Falmouth Rep Facebook Page or Exeter Rep Facebook Page or check your emails for details!