Don't get a First in Procrastination. Before your workload gets too overwhelming, think about how you can manage your time effectively to minimise stress and meet your deadlines.
The StudyHub has a wide range of resources to help you before your workload gets too overwhelming:
- Info-Perch: Drop-in sessions with Librarians and ASK Advisors, weekly at Penryn and Falmouth Campuses
- StudyHub sessions: Short, focussed sessions to help you get organised, write assignments, reference and keep stress at bay
- Accessibility Drop-Ins: Weekly open sessions for general questions about studying with SpLDs, screening and assessment
- Language classes: Evening foreign language classes plus Academic and Social English language courses and tutorials
- 1:1 Appointments: 1:1 session with an Academic Skills/Languages Advisor, available at Penryn and Falmouth Campuses. Book online
- Writing space: A chance to get on with your work in a quiet space, with an Academic Skills Advisor on hand to answer questions
The StudyHub is a great resource - bookmark it now. Your future self will thank you later.