The FXU Clubs and Society Accreditation Scheme has been designed to provide a consistent standard that will enable the development of safe, effective and active clubs/societies based on good practice resulting in high member satisfaction.
There are three levels of achievement: gold, silver and bronze. All clubs and societies are expected to reach bronze accreditation as a minimum standard. The Sports and Societies Managers review each student group each term and have just published the League of Accreditation. Below you can see the levels that each sports club and society has achieved this term. Congrats to Netball and FECCLES on being the highest performing groups!
We believe the scheme provides:
- Recognition by FXU of clubs/societies demonstrating good practice, competence and high quality membership experience.
- A standard to work towards, which improves the operation and delivery of the club/society, which benefits its members and improves adherence to FXU policies and procedures.
- A better working relationship between clubs/societies and FXU.
- A framework to support club/society development and create ‘quality’ club/societies for all.
- A recognised stamp of approval for clubs and societies to use on marketing and promotional material.
More information about each level of accreditation can be found here.