First Aid Course (morning slot) Wednesday 13th March
Wednesday 13 March 2019
Peter Lanyon Seminar 2, Penryn Campus
9am - noon
This 3hr course deals with serious conditions and incidents delivered by St John Ambulance. It is ideal if you want to know what to do when faced with an emergency involving a casualty of any age.
- The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants.
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation
- Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pain
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
Assessment and certification: Continuous assessment by trainer. You will be issued with a certificate if you successfully complete the course, which is valid for 3 years.
Course cost: £12.50 (These sessions are non-refundable, if you cannot attend please find a replacement and let us know their name)
Room: PL Seminar 2, Penryn Campus