RAD's LOST 2017
Saturday 18 November 2017
6am - 8pm
LOST….the event where your team is put on a blacked out bus and taken to an secret location…who knows where you will end up??
Your team must then race back to campus by any means possible, without using money and with no communication to the outside world. If this wasn’t fun enough, you will also
have a number of time reducing challenges to complete.......Do you have what it takes to get LOST?
LOST is taking place on Saturday 18th November from 5:45am. Team tickets will go live on Monday 23rd October at 9am.
Terms and Conditions
- Only mixed teams of three can take part in the event.
- Only a team ticket (£48) can be purchased, so please ensure that all of team are present when purchasing as personal details will be required.
- All team members must be present at the time of sign-up and must have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- You must be available to take part in the event from 5:45am Saturday 18th November to 8pm Sunday 19th November (or earlier if you get back quickly).
- Your team will be tracked untill 8pm on Sunday 19th November. After this time you will not be covered by our event insurance.
- Your team must be able to attend the pre-event safety briefing on Wednesday 15th November 2pm or Thursday 16th November 12pm, and the prize giving on the evening of Thursday 23rd November being held in Falmouth Town.
- You will be travelling on a blacked-out coach, so please consider this if you suffer from travel sickness.
- All participants must be Falmouth University or University of Exeter Penryn Campus Students.
- Participants must be aged over 18.
- This is a fundraising event and your team will be set a fundraising target of £150 (£50 per person), raising funds and awareness for Alzheimer's society. Funds not raised by the event deadline must be raised within one month after the event date.
- Team sign-ups are non-refundable, so please make sure that you have attended the LOST Information meeting or have received a briefing from the Volunteering and RAD Manager or the RAD Team before you commit. If you do pull out, any left over funds from your payment will be donated to Alzheimer's society.
- You will be given safety guidelines but you will be taking part in the event at your own risk.
- You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol whilst taking part in the event.
- No illegal activity will be tolerated, and this included train/bus hopping without a ticket.
- You will be representing Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union, Falmouth University, University of Exeter and Alzheimer's Society so please act in a respectable manner.