First Aid Course (afternoon slot) Session 12
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Tremough Boardroom, Penryn Campus
1pm - 4pm
This 3hr course deals with serious conditions and incidents. It is ideal if you want to know what to do when faced with an emergency involving a casualty of any age.
- The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants.
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation
- Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pain
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Assessment and certification: Continuous assessment by trainer. You will be issued with a certificate if you successfully complete the course, which is valid for 3 years.
Course cost: £20
for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org