FXU Committee Training (Term 2): Basic First Aid Training (St John Certified) Session Two
Tuesday 21 March 2017
Falmouth Campus, Fox 4 Lecture Theatre (LT 2)
1pm - 4pm
This 3hr course is open to any committee members and students and it deals with serious conditions and incidents. It is ideal if you want to know what to do when faced with an emergency involving a casualty of any age.
- The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants.
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation
- Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pain
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Assessment and certification: Continuous assessment by trainer. You will be issued with a certificate if you successfully complete the course, which is valid for 3 years.
Course cost: £20
for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book on by selecting a ticket.