Welcome to the V Team!
The V Team is our volunteering scheme that helps you build and record your volunteer journey. The V Team enables you to find your ideal voluntary activity, log your volunteering hours, record employable skills gained, access training and work towards a Bronze, Silver or Gold award in volunteering. The Scheme takes into account volunteering in the community, club and society committee roles and student representation positions.
Sign-up, create a profile below, and get started today. We are constantly developing the scheme and adding to what's on offer.
- 25 hours of volunteering logged
- 1 employable skill example given.
- 100 hours of volunteering logged
- 2 employable skill example given, with 2 different criteria.
- 200 hours of volunteering logged
- 4 employable skill example given, with 4 different criteria.
*NEW* Platimun Award - 500 hours of volunteering logged along with a report about your volunteering experience so far (video/powerpoint/poster format). The Volunteering and RAD Manager will be in touch with more details when you reach this point.
*NEW* Crystal Award - 750 hours of volunteering logged
*NEW* Diamond Award - 1000 hours of volunteering logged
Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com for more information.