The FXU Activity Group Accreditation Scheme has been designed to provide a consistent standard that will enable the development of safe, effective and active clubs/societies/student-led volunteer projects (SLVP's). Awards are based on good practice and indicate the level of member satisfaction.
We believe the scheme provides:
- Recognition by FXU of Activity Groups demonstrating good practice, competence and high quality membership experience.
- A standard to work towards, which improves the operation and delivery of the Activity Group, which benefits its members and improves adherence to FXU policies and procedures.
- A better working relationship between clubs/societies/SLVP's and FXU.
- A framework to support club/society/SLVP development and create ‘quality’ Activity Groups for all.
- A recognised stamp of approval for clubs, societies and SLVP's to use on marketing and promotional material.
There are three levels of achievement: Gold, Silver and Bronze. All Activity Groups are expected to reach bronze accreditation as a minimum standard. This year the scheme has been incentivised and groups will be rewarded based on their performance. Rewards are detailed in the Accrediation Feedback Form below.
Accrediation Feedback Form
Observation Feedback Form
More information about each level of accreditation can be found by clicking on the badges below: