RAD Committee Recruitment 2017-18
RAD Committee Applications are open for 2017-18. The positions are listed below. You can apply for up to two positions that you are interested in to maximise your chance of getting a role. If you are applying for more than one role please state the roles that you are applying for and which one you would prefer. To submit an application, click the 'Start' button below the position you would like to apply for and follow the instructions given.
Committee position list:
RAD President 2017-18 (Elected Role)
RAD President is a part-time voluntary role, elected as part of the FXU Leadership Team. Leadership Team nominations open Monday 13th March here
Role in a nutshell:
You will be working with the RAD Committee, FXU President (Community & Welfare) & FXU staff to promote & develop FXU RAD and independent student fundraising activities.
Your role would include:
- Working with the FXU President (Community & Welfare) you will lead on developing FXU RAD and student fundraising activities.
- Working with the FXU President (Community & Welfare) you will act as the Co-Chairperson for the Volunteering Forum.
- You will be a key decision maker as part of the Volunteering Committee, working with Volunteering Officer, FXU President (Community & Welfare) and FXU staff.
- Working with FXU staff you will have the opportunity to regularly report on issues and updates that affect FXU RAD.
Skills & qualities that you will develop in this role:
- Leadership & Public Speaking
- Project Management & Decision Making
- Research & Engagement
- Professionalism & Accountability