- Relevant – we will be connected to our members by understanding what they need and want from us.
- Responsive – we will be ready to react or reply quickly to our members’ suggestions.
- Sustainable & ethical – conducting ourselves to the highest standards and “doing what’s right” for our members, our organisation and our environment.
- Innovative & Proactive – a creative and make it happen attitude.
- Diverse & Inclusive - fundamental to everything we do, both in the way we provide services to our members and the way in which we manage our staff. We are committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Fun and a positive experience for everyone.
- Student Led – the student voice will be at the heart of everything we do.
FXU Operational Plan
It is important for FXU to be adaptable to the needs of its stakeholders and there are many factors that have influenced the strategic direction and operations of FXU, for more information click here to read the Background & Context to the FXU Operational Plan.
“By the end of 2017/18, FXU will have developed a renewed, coherent and relevant plan for the future”
In order to achieve a new direction it will be essential for FXU to concentrate on 4 Organisational Objectives as our foundation for building the future:
1. Organisational intelligence – a better understanding of the lives and needs of our students.
2. Organisational relevance to our students – connecting with and impacting on the student journey of ALL our members.
3. Organisational value to our universities - adding value to both Falmouth University and the University of Exeter in Cornwall.
4. Organisational robustness – ensuring FXU is fit for the present and the future.
Click here to read more on the FXU Operational Plan 2017/18.