I am Callie, and I am your new President Falmouth! I have been elected into this role by the Falmouth students and it is my responsibility to act as your representative regarding all things academic. In my role I go to tonnes of meetings with the senior management of the University and I present feedback from the students and work with the University to make it a better place for all of you.
Falmouth is a growing university with so many students who are distance, off campus, postgrad, undergrad. And in my role I am making it a priority to make sure that the University is growing with all of you in mind so no student gets left behind. Personally from my manifesto I am looking to:
- create better opportunities to improve how we collect and review feedback.
- Increase the amount of student artwork around the University
- Fill our 'Wednesday afternoons free from teaching' with tonnes of activities that complement your learning
If you ever want to get in touch with me please don’t hesitate, you can contact me through Facebook, email or by dropping into the office!
Roles and responsibilities
- Academic appeals
- Falmouth Course Reps
- Widening Participation Access Agreement
- Academic representation
- Liaising with Falmouth University on Academic Board, Board of Governors and Registry
Don't forget you're always welcome to visit the FXU office for a chat and a cuppa.